Monday, December 1, 2008

Shake your flu thang!

Yeah this morning I woke up around 530 with the worse case of the stomach flu you can ever imagine. ok, maybe im stretching the truth but when you've woken up to almost projectile vomiting and watery poop, AND high bs, it makes the day hell. I called the endo around 1030 and she said that I have to call her back in an hour, temp increase the basal to 115% and if the nasties dont stop, Ill have to go to the ER. ok I take a quick nap, wake up to more vomit. Blood sugar still in the 200s. ER visit here we come. They pull blood, hook me up to an IV, give me antinasties meds, and I sleep for 3 hours. Discharged, come home to find my dad and sister fighting for the bathroom, they have the nasties now too. I fill my rx for antinasties meds and told them to fight over it...i grab two pills for myself and if i dont need it, then Ill give them to Marc, since he has the body aches.

we have Ava tomorrow, im hoping he wont get it.

and i have no strength. So im off to play civ.

No comments: